Saturday, July 29, 2006

Long Day...and See You Later

2:30 AM: Sleepy time.
6:45 AM: Woke up, after missing my alarm for an HOUR, I must have kept hitting snooze in my sleep. Snooze is your friend. Well, it's my friend anyhow.
7:00 AM: Went in 'early morning' service with Jimmy(thanks for driving), James, and Bro' Folk. We had a good time out early as we usually do. We revved the engine at the Vargas house hahaha, no response but still somehow found it funny.
9:00 AM: Met the group at the hall. I'm feeling pretty spry about now, some others were not so much. I recall some complaint about a power outtage or something. Looks like snooze found a new friend to me hahaha. We switched out James for Austin Vargas in the car with us. Good trade. Don't tell James :-O.
12:00 PM: Met back at the hall.
12:30 PM: Ate some food at the Filipino restaurant with Ed, Vince and Jimmy. I was the only non-Flip, I'm a minority!
-gets kinda hazy here-
Fell out sleeping on the way to Melbourne to study with Leif. Jimmy drove. I'm pretty sure he fell out sleeping on the way a few times as well... seriously hahaha. But I can't be sure, I wasn't really with it. Got to Leif's. I dunno what time it is and don't really care. 4 hrs of sleep not such a good idea about now. Jimmy was dead to the world when we got to Leif's so he caught a nap then we studied and did what we do every time I see Filipinos-we ate :-P After an interesting fight with Leif's goofy car AC, we headed out to the beach. I rode with Leif and had a cool conversation with him about 'da ladies'. We went surfing till after Sunset. Sorry, no pics, we were gonna try to get some but everyone was busy catching waves. Waves were big but no push. Each of us caught at least one though, GRATS LEIF!! First time I saw him stand on the board :)
9:00 PM: Went to play tennis at UCF with the Zanders Clan and Corey Probably left at 11:30 or so. Me and DeShaun vs Jimmy and Bro Z was the craziest set of tennis I've played in a long time. My team was up 4-1 and then it got to 4-4 and stayed on serve till 6-6. We won in a good tiebreak where me and Shaun came out early 3-0 then got tied again at like 4-4, we pulled it out 6-4. That was a lot of fun. Almost much excitement as a Chelsea vs Deshonda exhibition match, or so I hear. :-P
1:00 AM: Left Jimmy's place
2:15 AM: Sweet dreams.

You thought it was over!?!? Why is this post so long?? What the crap is Danny still talking for??

7:00 AM Daddy calls me up, he's gonna come pick me up around 11 or so and the family is going to North Carolina for a week or so. Im pretty excited. I'll take some pics of the trip. Its 8 or so right now and I have to pack. Maybe I can snooze on the way up there.

SEE YOU LATER. I'll probably be gone a week or two.

And don't forget to 'bluetooth' my profile pic over there to the right. He gets mad when he doesn't get a response. And he tells me who bluetooth's back!

2 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Holy Bluetooth in your mouth!!! Haha Have fun up there. I guess you won't go surfing with me tomorrow. Yeah... I guess it's good that they have those bumby things on the side of the road and the reflectors to let you know when you veer off the side of the road. I need to start sleeping at 10 again... Okay L8rs.

July 29, 2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Don't be Bak'la, Bluetooth it!

July 31, 2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home