Massive Numbers of Tagalog Group Pictures...
...will not be seen in this post. For that, I suggest you head over to Nick's log :)
I took a grand total of 2 pics during the tagalog group hospitality. One of those, I have sworn not to release for public view (start Xfiles music).
Here's the other, and it's a cute one. Be prepared to say 'awwww'.

While Im at it...
For the greatest jumping pic of all time, and some pics of our trip to NC go to Glen's WebLog. Glen is better than David Blaine--He levitates over a cliff for all to see. Check it out. Its a few posts down on his log.
I think I make a better Spiderman than Superman

I took a grand total of 2 pics during the tagalog group hospitality. One of those, I have sworn not to release for public view (start Xfiles music).
Here's the other, and it's a cute one. Be prepared to say 'awwww'.

While Im at it...
For the greatest jumping pic of all time, and some pics of our trip to NC go to Glen's WebLog. Glen is better than David Blaine--He levitates over a cliff for all to see. Check it out. Its a few posts down on his log.
I think I make a better Spiderman than Superman


4 Comments:
They. Are. Incredible.
swiss cheese can jump
Yeah.. You even have the tight pants like spidey!
Haha, I dunno why those pants look so tight. Must be my huge, muscular... chickenlegs.
Post a Comment
<< Home