C is for COOKIE!!
That's good enough for me.
I love Cookies. I also love Cookie Monster. So I wanna test out this thingy from YouTube.
Note: Click the play button [>] in the lower left corner to play the video in this window, clicking on the big play in the center links to play it on the Youtube website.
If you also love Cookie Monster, watch him pwn Martha Stewart in the best episode of Martha Stewart:
Cookie Monster on Martha Stewart
...and I hear that only cool people can have a name as cool as Cookie. Thats good enough for me.
I love Cookies. I also love Cookie Monster. So I wanna test out this thingy from YouTube.
Note: Click the play button [>] in the lower left corner to play the video in this window, clicking on the big play in the center links to play it on the Youtube website.
If you also love Cookie Monster, watch him pwn Martha Stewart in the best episode of Martha Stewart:
Cookie Monster on Martha Stewart
...and I hear that only cool people can have a name as cool as Cookie. Thats good enough for me.

6 Comments:
Hahahaha Yeah... Cookie is the best!
now I don't feel bad liking "Mahnahmahnah" from the Muppet Show.
Doot dooooooo doo-do-do!
You are crazy, kuya.
How could anybody not like the muppets?
this is true!
Post a Comment
<< Home