Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pics from Down South

Well, the post is a couple of weeks late, but oh well. I went down south to visit the family and lay some tile. Here's a couple pictures of the trip and family:

"Danny in the Graveyard of Tile Spacers :-O"

"More Tile"

"Killer of Blue Graduation Toys AKA 'Skippy'"

"Lord of the Tile Cutting"

"Lackey of the Tile Measurement"

"Me -> Mom -> Dad at Cracker Barrel for breakfast MMMhmmmm"

"Grandma Levette"

"Medusa?!?!?"

"Oh, its Christina..."

"Fun with Cats and Laser-Pointers" - Certainly the highlight of the trip! You can see the laser point in the water bowl if you clicky hahaha.

--BTW, playing with Small,Med,Large image size so i know what they look like, too lazy to make it uniform, so thats why some are big some small etc.

4 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Awwwww... I miss Christin....a...

August 23, 2006 10:55 PM  
Blogger Am I Right? said...

dude if u get this message tonight, come over for tacos asap!!!

August 25, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

Dangit!! I missed the call of the nachoooooooooo (erm, tacooooooooo)!!!

August 25, 2006 11:55 PM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

And because some people asked... Christina is my cousin.

August 27, 2006 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home