Secret Ingredient: SUGAR!
I don't eat mass quantities of sweets, so I really have to say that the treat of the day for me was the dancing. I had a blast, and now that I can do a few things more than the basic steps it really makes me want to go do it again sometime soon. Thanks to Sarah Jo and family for the hospitality in their home and the barn. And thanks to Nick and Sarah for the organization and invitation!
I posted some of my favorite pics here, but of course more pics have been up for a few days on my Picasa page under Cheesecake Swing Party.

8 Comments:
It's not so much a secret ingredient, but I think that the killer ingredient was the Chocolate!....at least for the ladies.
yea I think the chocolate thing was a bit not cooked.. but i guess the 'ladies' let their monthly feelings take party to their votes. to bad to bad... next time! HAHA!
Thanks for posting the pics
It was undercooked. I told you it was undercooked. I told everyone it was undercooked! But they ended up liking it. Oh well.
No hard feelings!
Yeah, on the overtime I have to say, I thought Nick was going down after I tried both OT desserts. Esp. considering the plating. But, I guess undercooked Chocolate is better than no chocolate haha.
Hey, I didn't want to say what kind of food it was...all of y'all made me say it. At least it won...
All I can say is, Good Timing.
The menstrual cycle, at one time a blessing, but every other time a curse. BAKIT!!!
im to lazy to read and agree with what everybody said in their comments so im just gonna say it was a good time even though the ending surprise desserts disapointed me.
Post a Comment
<< Home