Friday, February 09, 2007

My Butt Hurts

and my head.
and it didnt happen at Vans.
and I really should stick to Inline skating.

But! Now I have an awesome video of myself :-)

17 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Donde es de la video??

February 09, 2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

It is on picasa now, I also updated and linked it from the post.

Watching it... I'm surprised that the lasting damage was to my hinder!

February 09, 2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Who knows, maybe it made you smater...

February 09, 2007 2:21 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

I got 404'd!! Not found!!11

February 09, 2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger Oscar said...

All I saw was Pain!!! danny, wear a helmet! and tony makes a pretty princess ;)

February 09, 2007 2:37 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

.....GAY!!

February 09, 2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Am I Right? said...

that day was really fun! but im starting to feel my pain now.

February 09, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Am I Right? said...

when are we goin back to vans? im so pumped for next time.

February 09, 2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

My legs are tired from Vans... but! my butt hurts. I dunno, I need to get elbow pads, and I'd probably be down for next thurs or maybe tuesday. I'll tell you when I'm healed haha, but maybe you and Jimmy can go b4

February 09, 2007 10:20 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Tuesday would be good...As long as I got some time in for service and get the Highlights done before we go. "I work next Thursday"....

February 10, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger Am I Right? said...

awesome
now the girls need to come with us this time.
right danny??

February 10, 2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

Haha yeah man, gotta show off to the Shiksas now that you are a drop-in machine(unlike me haha)!

But ladies aside... when can you go again?

February 11, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Arielle said...

I will have to agree with Chelsea. On the helmet thing, and Tony as a princess. But it looked like it hurt.

February 14, 2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Oscar said...

ladies aside? thanks.

February 14, 2007 11:45 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

You're WELCOME!!

February 15, 2007 1:00 AM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

Oh you know you can go with us next time, if you ask really really nicely.

February 15, 2007 1:01 AM  
Blogger Oscar said...

not only will i go next time, but show you up at your own game!...yeah, i wish.

February 15, 2007 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home