VANS
Is the best 100 bucks(inlines plus membership) Ive spent in a long time. I was so nervous about going in there and breaking my face but once I went through a few times I was having an awesome time just doing the simple straight lines over the box(and busting my hinder a couple times). By the end I was jumping the boxes and dropping in off the 1/4 pipes in the front section and the bowl a couple times. That is still basic but so fun. Anyhow, I got my blood flowing and a little adrenaline pumping and left feeling really good. Thanks to Jimbo for going tonight. Sure beats sitting at home. :-P Maybe we can get Tony in on it again next time. And maybe some people on some cameras. I need proof that I've done this before I break something.
Woo00 !!
Woo00 !!

2 Comments:
Heck yea dude, good times.
i wish i went with you guys. but you guys left to late. but maybe next time
Post a Comment
<< Home