Party and Camping
I had a blast this past weekend. Jimmy invited me to work on a roof and to go to a party afterwards. I had a great time, trying to get my two left feet to work in unison. With mild success (and some catastrophic failure--salsa). Haha. I wish they would have gone a little easy on the salsa and a bit more on the merengue.
Sunday I got to try out the new time for the bookstudy. I like it, we just go out in service afterwards. Works out well. Sunday afternoon through Monday a big group went camping at blue springs, and although there was no swimming in the spring this time, we still got to go canoeing. Tony, Jairus, Jimmy and I took advantage of the hill down to the spring to do some Street Luge and Skateboarding.
Incidentally, the hill also 'took advantage' of Jimmy. You'll have to ask him about that one.
I was gonna say some more about the camping highlights, but I'm tired and probably doing early morning witnessing tomorrow, so I won't. Check Jimmy's site for pics. Since I threw my camera away before camping, I dont have any pics haha.
Sunday I got to try out the new time for the bookstudy. I like it, we just go out in service afterwards. Works out well. Sunday afternoon through Monday a big group went camping at blue springs, and although there was no swimming in the spring this time, we still got to go canoeing. Tony, Jairus, Jimmy and I took advantage of the hill down to the spring to do some Street Luge and Skateboarding.
Incidentally, the hill also 'took advantage' of Jimmy. You'll have to ask him about that one.
I was gonna say some more about the camping highlights, but I'm tired and probably doing early morning witnessing tomorrow, so I won't. Check Jimmy's site for pics. Since I threw my camera away before camping, I dont have any pics haha.

2 Comments:
I'll post up the pics, but you'll have to leave the "Advantage" story to your imagination for now...
yeah Jimmy rec-tum-self.(wrecked himself) i wish i went roofing and to the party with you guys. it looked like fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home