Monday, January 08, 2007

I would like-a-to-say Holy Crap!!

Thank goodness the camera had the flash turned off(causing the blurry pictures--my cam has image stability issues when no flash is used). I really would rather not see or put others through the ordeal of seeing this image in its full glory:

Seriously, this is not for the faint of heart. We had to get a real man (Tony) to brave the stench for each of the 'interesting' pics.

The only other pics I have on the site are some we took a few years ago. http://picasaweb.google.com/danosborne81/FunnyPics2005

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Poop shoot batman....Just another reason to toss your toaster.

January 09, 2007 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where was this? that is so yucky right now.

January 10, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

That pic is a restroom at cocoa beach.

January 10, 2007 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you think its for your mouth think bigger. yeah...im the brave man!

January 23, 2007 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home