Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why spoil the view?


Honestly there isn't much I can say about this without getting into trouble. :-P So I'll just say 'If you were in early morning on Friday, you know.'

Someone show this to sis. Howard. Hahaha!

7 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Bwaaahahahahaha Where in the hizzie did you find that??

April 15, 2007 11:09 AM  
Blogger Oscar said...

...in the mind of sis. howard, I pity the one related to her! oh, wait!

April 15, 2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Wait..what?

April 15, 2007 12:57 PM  
Blogger Oscar said...

oh, wait...I'm related to her. way to kill it nick!

April 15, 2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I didn't do anything!

April 15, 2007 4:15 PM  
Blogger K said...

wow is right.

February 07, 2008 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

November 11, 2008 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home