Tuesday, September 05, 2006

GTO!!!

The return of GTO! Great Teacher Osborne!! Yeah, the teacher has returned in full lecture form!

I got to lecture for 1.2 hrs on Tues and Thursday. Good experience to have I think. Takes a lot of preparation, especially when the subject is Partial Fraction Expansions and Inverse Laplace transforms in circuit applications... and I have to learn it 2 days before I present it hahaha. But everything went awesome in class. I really hope I can get a job in Community College instructing.

Unfortunately I'm also a student. And unlike you slacker students *AHERM*all those students at the beach Monday*AHEM*, this student has real work to do (haha, ok so thats unfair but I missed out on my free day so I feel entitled to complaint). Labor day... I did Homework ALL day(except for early morning). But even worse, I missed out on my FAVORITE, the beach... Seriously though, hope you guys and gals had fun, looks like there was some surf and skimming goin on! yeah!

Aight well, school calls for a second day in a row, gotta get my HW done tonight, so peace. And might I add, Jimmy and Nick had a great part in the meeting tonight. Thanks for the laughs hahaha.

15 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Well hey at least you took off in the early morning for a GOOD reason! Yeah! Anyways, we'll make up for it. Maybe Friday after the Pioneer meeting??

September 05, 2006 11:59 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Learning from the Great Teacher...Osborne?

September 06, 2006 8:18 AM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

There's a Japanese manga/anime/drama series called GTO. Im not chanelling Jesus. In case anyone was wondering.

September 06, 2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger Oscar said...

well, I know this slacker student has fallen behind and needs to play catch up with school work; so I'm with u on that!

anyways, congrats professor!

September 06, 2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Yeah Prafessa..You's a big tyme playa now.. You should get an award..

But on a serious GTO note...you would need to brush up on your color guessing skills...aoi, pinku, shiroi...

September 06, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

Haha, Jimmy, forget GTO. My color guessing skills will soon be as honed as Superman's. 'I like pink very much.'

September 06, 2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Vegan Runner Mommy said...

at first i was all excited when I saw the title 'GTO'!!! I thought it was going to be about that great classic car with the same name, but no :( to bad, to bad...

September 06, 2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Hahaha, believe me. THIS GTO is great!

September 07, 2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Florida- 42
UCF-......0

September 09, 2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger Am I Right? said...

your animated pic is cool, how did u do that?

September 12, 2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Oscar said...

I did it! an animated pic of me winking! now i need to find a way to post it.

September 25, 2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Should be the same way you upload and use the regular profile picture.

September 26, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

Haha, very cool! Lets see if you posted it yet, and yarr, it is done the same way as a standard picture. :)

September 29, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Oscar said...

jimmy showed me GTO, I get it now.

October 31, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Danny Osborne said...

I hope you didnt see too much... haha, hentai des.

November 08, 2006 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home