Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Danny's Blog Lives!

Been very busy GTOing it up the last few weeks at UCF. This semester is just getting ridiculous in time spent on school. In fact, I'm doing HW right now. Anyhow, heres a reader's digest on what I should have been posting on the blog:
I'm looking for an apartment but housing costs money :-O;
JW football is fun, even if we dont play by the rules(though in the interest of injury, maybe we should--see Jimmy's leg);
Putt-Putt pwnage, next time Bro. Zanders goes down!
Volleyball may be over this year! :-( It's getting Cold;
But I still love the cool weather!;
You guys can't make fun of my old cell anymore, no twigs on the new one :)

Ok, so now that yer all up to date, I have to keep it that way.

5 Comments:

Blogger Oscar said...

wow, new cell? don't believe it!

November 08, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

See you in another month and a half.

November 08, 2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Next post...2007

November 08, 2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Bones said...

You should save your old phone for the new system. Noah will probably recognize it.

November 10, 2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

That. Just. Happened.

November 10, 2006 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home