185 pounds is a lot of weight!!
If you were at Jimmy's on Monday, you know what I mean :-P. And, might I add...holding that nicely on one's chest is not as easy and luxurious as it may seem. I distinctly recall some laughs before anyone actually came to help. Can we speed up the response to death-dealing happenings hrmmm?? Thanks. Haha j/k, that whole situation was funny :)
I had a good time Mon night, but we didnt get to study the Watchtower as planned. I was kinda looking forward to that as a change from reading it solo. Anyhow we did do some swing and spanish dancing, and some guitar hero action. A great theocratic alternative if I ever heard one haha. I got some well-needed practice at all the dance moves I could handle too(and some I can't handle). The girls held a mini-clinic for the dancing impaired. Lets just say Salsa is still my bane, but now maybe I can substitute a reasonable facsimile.
Edit: Ha! I updated in less than a month, take that Jimmy!
I had a good time Mon night, but we didnt get to study the Watchtower as planned. I was kinda looking forward to that as a change from reading it solo. Anyhow we did do some swing and spanish dancing, and some guitar hero action. A great theocratic alternative if I ever heard one haha. I got some well-needed practice at all the dance moves I could handle too(and some I can't handle). The girls held a mini-clinic for the dancing impaired. Lets just say Salsa is still my bane, but now maybe I can substitute a reasonable facsimile.
Edit: Ha! I updated in less than a month, take that Jimmy!

13 Comments:
I actually did study the WT Monday while you all goofed off!
we were counseled not to by Bro.Zanders. the branch has actually sent letters warning about studying the watchtower in a group outside the family study. so, we substituted with good wholesome fun and some awesome dancing!
I study it every Monday with Levi because I don't have a family :(
Mario had me over last week too to sit in with his family study on Wednesday. That was good because I missed it on Monday anyway.
yeah, nothin's wrong w/friends joining a family study, but it is cautioned agaisnt when a group get together to study it. in the past, ppl have focused on personal thoughts rather than having direction from the branch.
And so the 20 post begins!!!!! Hahaha , no but really, if we could get 20+ on Danny's I would be very pleased. Chels can't be the only one to have it.... But then again, that should be possible since Danny won't post up again til next year... TAKE THAT JENSEN!
On another side note, there were people that already studied anyway. So it was all good, didn't really matter. And THEN last night Katie showed how strong she really is by putting up some weight too. 185!.. I mean 85!
Anyway, we're all apart of a big happy family. Just gotta show up when dinner's made. Don't know what that means, but sounds good enough for me! Laters.
No one even comments on my blog anymore.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
No counting of posts posts allowed on this blog! Owned! /Nazi Danny
quit being so arbitrary, danny-o. but i do agree, it's not a contest, but if it were, i'd win!
DELETED?! What?! Oh, what happened? No! Undeleted! Undeleted!
I didn't mean to do that! Awwww, man!!! Come back, Ali! Come back, Ali's sister! You two meant everything to me! I mean, come back Jimmy, come back Jimmy's ... sister-post..?
Maybe he will forgive me and post again.
Who deleted?? I don't even know what that post said. Did someone start a post contest? Get me up to speed!!
Need to get the couch!
_yourcouch_._yourcouch.
~!
Yeah I agree man, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home